Ok, so it’s been three months since we promised you this blog entry. We’ve been busy enjoying one of the sunniest summers we’ve seen in Seattle in a long time, and somehow time has slipped away faster than we expected. But we’ve finally got all of the photos from our trip to France together with the travelogue of our adventures.
Salted butter caramel macarons and orbs of Early Grey tea at Le Bistrol, Paris.
Click here to read it all. Food highlights include:
- The best crêpes in Brittany
- Amazing salted butter caramels from a Michelin 3-star chef in Brittany
- In Lower Normandy, foie gras and the best duck confit we’ve tasted
- Ostrich eggs sold at the farmer’s market in the tiny town of Bellême
- A dinner party at Jim Haynes’ in Paris
- Falafel that beats any in Seattle
- The best croissant in, dare we say, the world?
- 3-star eating at Restaurant Le Bristol
- The oldest wine store in Paris
- The most revered candy shop in Paris
- Amazing Italian gelato in, yes, Paris
- The best two butters we’ve eaten
- Our favorite traditional bistro of the trip
- An underground dinner party at Hidden Kitchen
- Our favorite “neo bistro” of the trip
Comments aren’t yet enabled on the photo and travelogue section of our web site, so if you have feedback about anything, drop us a note below. Enjoy!